These are super easy and adorable cupcakes to make for your Mom on Mother’s day!
Jelly Bean Flower Pot Cupcakes
- jelly beans assorted sizes and colours
- coloured candies (Mike and Ikes, gumballs etc)
- cupcakes in standard cups
- cupcakes baked in silicone flower pots (Get them here: http://amzn.to/1PAKHql)
- chocolate buttercream
- green vanilla buttercream
- Prepare cupcakes as directed by recipe. Allow to cool completely.
- Pipe a thin layer of chocolate buttercream on top of the standard sized cupcake.
- Place jelly beans in a flower pattern, working from the outside, in. Place cupcakes in the fridge to set/harden the buttercream.
- With a grass tip, cover the top of the flower pot cupcake.
- With a petal tip, add leaves along the edges of the cupcake, on top of the grass.
- Place the flower cupcake laying on it’s side, on top of the grass cupcake.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to serve. They are best consumed within 2-3 days.