- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- prepared chocolate cake
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven 350 F. Grease inside of 500 mL mason jars.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix together until combined.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumb mixture at the bottom of prepared jar.
- Fill jar 3/4 full with chocolate cake batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cake is baked, remove jars from oven and briefly set aside. Turn oven onto broil.
- Top jars with mini marshmallows and place back into the oven for 60-90 seconds. Watch very carefully as marshmallows will brown quickly.
- Remove jars from oven, and allow to cool. Serve while still warm.
- Jars can be sealed with lid and kept refrigerated for 3-4 days.
Check out our other Backpack Baking adventures in this Backpack Baking video playlist: